www.hp.gov.in - Himachal Pradesh PSC Apply Online 46 Posts of Vacancies 2013

www.hp.gov.in HPPSC
www.hp.gov.in - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), invited application for the recruitment of 46 Posts of Different Categories of Himachal Pradesh Government and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....

Last Dates              : 28.02.13 to apply online
Total Vacancies    : 46 Posts
Post                          : Geologist, Manager, Asst. PRO, Asst. Controller, Veterinary Officer, Asst. Professor, Medical Physicist, Dy. Director, Lecturer
Eligibility                   : M.Sc. Degree, Graduation, Bachelor’s Degree, Degree, M.Ch. Neuro Surgery
Application Fee       : Rs.250/- for General & Other States Candidates (Rs.63/- for SC / ST/ OBC of H.P. Candidates). Free for Ex-Servicemen of H.P Candidates.  
Go Through Official site : www.hp.gov.in
·        Geologist ,Class-I (Gazetted): 02
Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs.22,200/- PM

·        Manager Class –I: 01
Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs.25,000/-PM

·        Asst. PRO, Class-II(Non-gazetted): 01
                               Age : 18-45 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800+4200 GP

·        Asst. Controller, Legal Metrology, Class-II: 02
                               Age : 18-45 years; Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800+4200 GP

·        Veterinary Officer, Class- I(Gazetted): 26
                               Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 15600+ 5400 GP

·        Asst. Professor (Neuro surgery) Class-I(Gazetted): 01
                               Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000+8900 GP

·        Medical Physicist,Class-I (Gazetted): 01
                               Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs.10,300-34800+5400 GP

·        Deputy Director,  Zila Sainik Welfare Class-1 (Gazetted): 04
                               Age : 55 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 10,300+5400 GP

·        Lect, Computer Engg (Polytechnic) Class-1 (Gazetted): 08
                               Age : 45 years; Pay Scale : Rs. `15600-39100+5400 GP

Please Visit:
FullAdvertisement , with Apply Online
Go Through Official site: www.hp.gov.in
Published by Madhu for www.recruitment-today.blogspot.in