www.repcobank.com - Repco Bank Vacancies 2012 Apply Online Probationary Officer Posts

www.repcobank.com - Repco Bank 30 Posts of Probationary Officer Recruitment 2012 Online Apply
www.repcobank.com - Repco Bank, invited online applications for the recruitment of 30 Posts of Probationary Officer (Scale-I) who have obtained the valid the IBPS Common Written Examination - Probationary Officer - 2011 Score Card holder and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....

Last Date                : 05.11.12 to apply online
Total Vacancies    : 30 Posts
Posts                       : Probationary Officer (Scale-I)
Eligibility                  : Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline
Application Fee      : Rs. 250/- for General & all others (Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/Repatriates Candidates)
Go Through Official site : www.repcobank.com or www.repcohome.com
·        Probationary Officer (Scale-I) : 30
Age : 21-30 Years; Salary :  Rs. 14500-25700/-

Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Apply online and Challan Download
Go Through Official site: www.repcobank.com or www.repcohome.com
Published by Madhu for www.recruitment-today.blogspot.in