www.jaipurdiscom.in - Jaipur VVNL Vacancies 2012 Apply Online Commercial Assistant-I / II Posts

www.jaipurdiscom.in - JVVNL 223 Posts of Commercial Assistant-I / II Recruitment 2012 Apply Online
www.jaipurdiscom.in – Official Web Site of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL), Jaipur, invited online applications for the recruitment of 223 Posts of Commercial Assistant-I /II Vacancies in Jaipur VVNL, Ajmer VVNL and Jodhpur VVNL and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....

Last Date                : 05.10.12 to apply online
Total Vacancies    : 223 Posts
Posts                       : Commercial Assistant-I, Commercial Assistant-II
Eligibility                  : Graduate in any discipline
Application Fee     : Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC/BC/SBC (Creamy layer) and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PH & OBC/BC/SBC (Non Creamy layer) category candidates
Go Through Official site : www.jaipurdiscom.in OR www.avvnl.com OR www.jdvvnl.com
·        Commercial Assistant-I : 75
Age : 18-33 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-

·        Commercial Assistant-II : 148
Age : 18-33 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-

Please Visit: Full Advertisement
Go Through Official site: www.jaipurdiscom.in OR www.avvnl.com OR www.jdvvnl.com   
Published by Madhu for Jobs9