www.dvc.gov.in - 142 Posts of Executive & Engineers Recruitment 2012 Online Apply
www.dvc.gov.in - Damodar Valley Corporation, invited online applications for the recruitment of Executive & Engineers Posts Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....
Last Date : 25.09.12 to apply online
Total Vacancies : 142 Posts
Posts : Executives & Engineers
Eligibility : CA, ICWA, MBA Finance, PG Diploma, Degree, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc. Engineering, AMIE, 10th with ITI in Fitter Trade, Diploma, PG
Go Through Official site : www.dvc.gov.in
Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Apply online
Go Through Official site: www.dvc.gov.in
Published by Madhu for Jobs9
www.dvc.gov.in - Damodar Valley Corporation, invited online applications for the recruitment of Executive & Engineers Posts Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....
Last Date : 25.09.12 to apply online
Total Vacancies : 142 Posts
Posts : Executives & Engineers
Eligibility : CA, ICWA, MBA Finance, PG Diploma, Degree, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc. Engineering, AMIE, 10th with ITI in Fitter Trade, Diploma, PG
Go Through Official site : www.dvc.gov.in
·
Executives (Accounts/Finance) - M-1/M-2 : 17
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400 & 5650/-
·
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I /
Assistant Engineer (Mech) - M-1/M-2 : 64
Pay Scale : Rs. 25600-50560/-
·
Engineering Assistant/Foreman Gr.-I /
Assistant Engineer (Elec) - M-1/M-2 : 44
Pay Scale : Rs. 18030-43630/-
·
Engineering Assistant / Foreman Gr.-I /
Assistant Engineer (C&I) -M-1/M-2 : 08
Pay Scale : Rs. 18030-43630/-
·
Engineering Assistant / Assistant Engineer
(Civil) - M-1/M-2 : 03
Pay Scale : Rs. 18030-43630/-
·
Foreman Gr.-I / Assistant Engineer (Commn.) -
M-1/M-2 : 01
Pay Scale : Rs. 18030-43630/-
·
Administrative Officer (HR) / Assistant
Manager (HR) -M-1/M-2 : 05
Pay Scale : Rs. 18030-43630/-
Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Apply online
Go Through Official site: www.dvc.gov.in
Published by Madhu for Jobs9