www.bibcol.com - BIBCOL Vacancies 2012 for Project Officer & Others Posts

www.bibcol.com - Project Officer & Others Recruitment 2012, Utter Pradesh
www.bibcol.com BIBCOL – Bharat Immunologicals & Biologicals Corporation Limited, Bulandshahr, Utter Pradesh, invited applications for the recruitment of 14 Posts of Various Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....

Last Date                 : 04.09.12 to apply
Total Vacancies     : 14 Posts
Posts                        : Project Officer, Project Assistant Grade –III, Sr. Finance Officer, Project Assistant Grade –I, Technician
Eligibility                  : B. Tech, M. Sc, B. Pharmacy, 10th, 12th , I.T.I, M. Com, C.A, MBA, B. Sc
Application Fee      : Rs. 100/- for GEN/OBC/EXSM Candidates (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
Go Through Official site : www.bibcol.com
·        Project Officer (SAM) : 02
Age : 40 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 28000+20% HRA

·        Project Officer (SAM) : 01
Age : 40 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 28000+20% HRA

·        Project Officer (SAM) : 02
Age : 40 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 28000+20% HRA

·        Project Assistant Grade -III (SAM) : 05
Age : 40 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 6000 + 20% HRA

·        Sr. Finance Officer (bOPV) : 01
Age : 45 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 30000+20% HRA

·        Project Assistant Grade –I (bOPV) : 02
Age : 40 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 18000+20% HRA

·        Technician (BIBCOL Plant) : 02
Age : 30 Years; Pay Scale :  Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000/-

Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Apply Online
Go Through Official site: www.bibcol.com
Published by Madhu for Jobs9