www.ghconline.nic.in - High Court Grade-I Recruitment 2012 Online Application, Guwahati
www.ghconline.nic.in – Guwahati High Court, Guwahati, invited applications for the recruitment of 13 Posts of Assam Judicial Service in Grade-I Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....
Last Date : 02.08.12 to apply Online
Total Vacancies : 13 Posts
Posts : Grade-I of the Assam Judicial Service
Eligibility : Degree in Law
Go Through Official site : www.ghconline.nic.in
www.ghconline.nic.in – Guwahati High Court, Guwahati, invited applications for the recruitment of 13 Posts of Assam Judicial Service in Grade-I Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below.....
Last Date : 02.08.12 to apply Online
Total Vacancies : 13 Posts
Posts : Grade-I of the Assam Judicial Service
Eligibility : Degree in Law
Go Through Official site : www.ghconline.nic.in
·
Grade-I of the Assam Judicial
Service : 13
Age : 35-45
Years; Pay Scale : Rs.
51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-
Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Apply
online
Go Through Official site: www.ghconline.nic.in
Published
by Madhu for Jobs9