www.sscsr.gov.in
Recruitment 2012 for Various Categories, Chennai
www.sscsr.gov.in – Staff Selection Commission Southern Region, Chennai invited applications for the recruitment of Various Categories and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….
Advertisement No.-SSC/SR/1/2012
Last Date : 21.05.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 24 Posts
Posts : Technical Officer-I, Scientific Assistant-I, Sales Assistant, Senior Computer, Junior Chemist, Junior Technical Assistant, Botanical Assistant
Eligibility : Intermediate / 10+2 passed, B.Sc with Agriculture, intermediate or equivalent, Graduation, Degree in Commerce or Economics or degree in Law, M.Sc degree in Botany or B.Sc (Hons.) with Botany
Go Through Official site : www.sscsr.gov.in
· Technical Officer-I : 04
Go
Through Official site: www.sscsr.gov.in
Published by Madhu for Jobs9
www.sscsr.gov.in – Staff Selection Commission Southern Region, Chennai invited applications for the recruitment of Various Categories and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….
Advertisement No.-SSC/SR/1/2012
Last Date : 21.05.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 24 Posts
Posts : Technical Officer-I, Scientific Assistant-I, Sales Assistant, Senior Computer, Junior Chemist, Junior Technical Assistant, Botanical Assistant
Eligibility : Intermediate / 10+2 passed, B.Sc with Agriculture, intermediate or equivalent, Graduation, Degree in Commerce or Economics or degree in Law, M.Sc degree in Botany or B.Sc (Hons.) with Botany
Go Through Official site : www.sscsr.gov.in
· Technical Officer-I : 04
Age : 18-25 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP
2000/-
·
Scientific Assistant-I : 04
Age : 18-25 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2800/-
·
Sales Assistant : 03
Age : 18-30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2800/-
·
Senior Computer in Central Water
Commission : 01
Age : 18-
27 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 –
20200 + GP 2800/-
·
Junior Chemist : 05
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2800/-
·
Junior Technical Assistant : 02
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200/-
·
Botanical Assistant in Botanical
Survey of India : 05
Age : 18-30
years; Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 –
34800 + GP 4200/-
Published by Madhu for Jobs9