www.hnlonline.com Recruitment 2012 for Various Categories, Kottayam
www.hnlonline.com – Hindustan Newsprint Limited, A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corpn. Ltd., Kottayam, invited applications for the recruitment of Various Categories and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….
Last Date : 15.05.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 30 Posts
Posts : Attendant – I ITI (Electrical), Attendant – I ITI (Fitter), Operator - III / Analyst III
Eligibility : 10th pass with ITI
Application fee : Rs. 100/- (free for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
Go Through Official site : www.hnlonline.com
www.hnlonline.com – Hindustan Newsprint Limited, A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corpn. Ltd., Kottayam, invited applications for the recruitment of Various Categories and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….
Last Date : 15.05.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 30 Posts
Posts : Attendant – I ITI (Electrical), Attendant – I ITI (Fitter), Operator - III / Analyst III
Eligibility : 10th pass with ITI
Application fee : Rs. 100/- (free for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
Go Through Official site : www.hnlonline.com
·
Attendant – I ITI (Electrical) : 02
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 7900 - 18100/-
·
Attendant – I ITI (Fitter) : 18
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 7900 - 18100/-
·
Attendant – I ITI (Fitter) with
NAC in Boiler Attendant : 05
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 7900 - 18100/-
·
Operator - III / Analyst III : 05
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 8500 - 20500/-
Please Visit: Full advertisement with application format
Go Through Official site: www.hnlonline.com
Published by Madhu for Jobs9