www.himachal.nic.in Recruitment of Various
Vacancies, Shimla
www.himachal.nic. in –
H.P. Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Commission, Shimla invited
applications for the recruitment of 06 Posts of Project Engineer –II, I and
Project Scientist -I Vacancies and released
recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….
Last Date : 12.04.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 06 Posts
Posts : Adviser-I, Adviser-II, Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Driver (Contract basis)
Eligibility : Ph.D., Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, 12th pass
· Adviser-I (Professor or equivalent) : 01
Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Application Format
Go Through Official site: http://www.himachal. nic.in
www.himachal.nic.
Last Date : 12.04.12 to apply
Total Vacancies : 06 Posts
Posts : Adviser-I, Adviser-II, Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Driver (Contract basis)
Eligibility : Ph.D., Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, 12th pass
Go Through Official
site :
www.himachal.nic. in
· Adviser-I (Professor or equivalent) : 01
Age : 32
years;
Pay Scale : Rs. 27000/- Consolidated Pay
·
Adviser-II (Associate Professor or
equivalent) : 01
Age : 30
years;
Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated Pay
·
Personal Assistant : 01
Age : 30
years;
Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated
Pay
·
Senior Assistant : 01
Age : 30
years;
Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated Pay
·
Driver (Contract basis) : 02
Age : 30
years;
Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated
Pay
Please Visit: Full Advertisement with Application Format
Go Through Official site: http://www.himachal.
Published by Madhu for Jobs9