www.cdackolkata.in Recruitment of Project Engineer & Scientist Vacancies, Kolkata

www.cdackolkata.in Recruitment of Project Engineer & Scientist Posts, Kolkata
www.cdackolkata.in - Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata invited applications for the recruitment of 06 Posts of Project Engineer –II, I and Project Scientist -I Vacancies and released recruitment notification for it. Details are given below….

Last Date               : 17.04.12 to apply Online
Total Vacancies   : 06 Posts
Posts                      : Project Engineer –II, Project Engineer –I and Project Scientist -I 
Eligibility                : B.E, B.Tech., M.E, M.Tech., M.Sc.
Go Through Official site : www.cdackolkata.in

        ·        Project Engineer –II : 01
Age : 32 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 27000/- Consolidated Pay

·        Project Engineer –I : 04
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated Pay

·        Project Scientist -I  : 01
Age : 30 years; Pay Scale : Rs. 22500/- Consolidated Pay

Please Visit:   Full Advertisement with Apply online
Go Through Official site: www.cdackolkata.in
Published by Madhu for Jobs9